TOP 10 SEXY KENYAN ACTORS
The publication of the much disputed article, 10 SEXIEST KENYAN ACTRESSES, definitely begged for the male version of the same. They say one man’s meat is another man’s poison, but as much as we might not share the same views, definitely these ‘hunks’ carry the day.
Unlike in the previous article where the author ruled out ‘the face appeal’ in his definition of sexy, the face definitely is a big element. ‘Sexiness’ in a man has everything to do with his physique, so when we say ‘tall, dark and handsome’, at least you can now understand where we are coming from, and if you have mastered the art of dressing to flatter that masculine body, that makes you look even more alluring. Women love with their ears, so lucky you if you’ve got the voice as well.
So who are the top 10 sexy Kenyan actors in my list?
1. IAN MUGOYA: This delectable Changing Times star, and a co- host to the award winning show, Straight Up, seems to have it all. When I look away from the hypnotic eyes, am met with the luscious lips, on looking down further……oh my!!!… (see photo for details) He was top on the list of Nairobi’s most bangable men as well and as my friend quips, “This look is enough foreplay for me”. Did I mention how hotter he even looks in suits!
2. NICK MUTUMA: If you’ve watched shuga, then you definitely know this sizzling dude who describes himself as an ambitious self-driven individual and true to his words he’s scaling heights with each passing day. His acting career kicked off in May 2008 when he landed a role in the drama series Tabasamu and later clinched a principal role in the M-Net drama TV series Changes, the same year. His warm looks have secured him lead roles in most women’s fantasies.
3. KEN AMBANI: This one definitely needs no introduction, Baraza as he is commonly known, is one of the awarding winning veterans in the acting fraternity in Kenya. (see profile for his extensive acting outline)He has managed to keep us glued on our screens over the years, and he just seems to get ‘finer’. What’s the secret dude?
4. HAMZA OMAR: AKA Welo Kagomaz. This name might not sound familiar, but say zolo; as he is popularly known in the TV series MALI, and ladies go ga ga! His looks compounded with the great voice, (Yes he sings as well) is just enough to sweep me off my feet. he has also featured in the movie: Players Club
5. NICK WANG’ONDU: We knew little of this light skinned hunk until he got the lifetime opportunity to represent Kenya in last year’s Big Brother Amplified reality show. He might not have bagged the 200,000, USD but he acknowledges that the exposure he got was just enough for him to live his dream of working in front of the screen. The candid 27 year old features in Mali. Better still, he is even single…damn!
6. HENRY GITAU NGOGOYO: Mwenye macho haambiwi tazama, if you’re not familiar with this humble guy who spots some tasty locks, then you don’t watch TV. He’s featured in changes, demigods, Makutano Junction, Noose Of Gold, Hila and the movie, Following Jesus. With such a profile plus the looks as well, yet he doesn’t shout about it, it’s probably what makes him irresistible.
7. DANIEL PETER: The new kid on the block, you should probably watch out for. Arthur as he is popularly known in Mali is plainly as adorable as he looks. It runs in the family I must say.
8. GODFREY ODHIAMBO: “This one I can just marry just to floss with” my colleague utters. He is the perfect description of; Tall, dark and handsome. A household name (especially in films &movies) that definitely needs no introduction. Ulla la la! Can you see that chest?Get a copy of Malooned to get to see it.
9. EPHY MURIITHI: He is famed for his role in Tahidi High as a hot teacher that every student wants to have a piece of. A composed, witty and flirtatious dude who is also a model. He has the face, the colour and the body.
10. GERALD LANGIRI: He says he plays well on executive roles and true to his words he showcases that mastery in the TV series’ Mashtaka and on Mali. He just has the arms that any woman craves to be wrapped in and oozes an aura of authority, something that definitely women find enticing. Top it up with his weird sense of humor,handsomene plus dat choclaty skin of his,then he is your man. If confessing that is a crime, I stand guilty as charged. So Mr. wakili, will you plead my case?
Written by Winnie Kabintie