ACTORS.CO.KE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘actors.co.ke’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is a virtual one. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1.The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Articles posted on the website are solely the writer’s opinion and not necessarily that of the website.
3. If you choose to register your actors profile on the website, we can use your profile, pictures or information to market you or the website in how we see fit.
4. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
5. We will notify you directly in case we need to use your information for other purposes than market you as an actor or the website or outside the provisions of actor.co.ke.
6. We may share your profile, pictures and details to affiliated websites like our facebook, twitter, LinkedIn pages to promote the website and you.
7. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
9. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
10. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
11. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
12. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
13. You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
14. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Kenya.
15. We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites is not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.